Friday, May 4, 2012

4 weeks old and it's my birthday!

Tristan is 4 weeks old today. He went through a growth spurt earlier this week and wanted to eat constantly so I can't wait to see how much he's gained this week. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz last Friday so I'm betting he's around 9 pounds. He is starting to be more interactive now. He seems to like music and he likes looking at himself in the mirror. I left him for the first time last Friday to go to CBI prom which was fun but I really missed him! Yesterday I met my class at Italian Gardens for their senior lunch, and Tristan stayed with mom and Nonnie. They had fun keeping him.



Today is also my 24th birthday! Braxton surprised me by taking off work! I'm so excited he's home today! We are going to Danville tonight after baby weigh in to eat El Mariachi and see my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment