Friday, May 18, 2012

6 weeks old

Tristan is 6 weeks old today. He is getting so chubby and I love it! His cheeks are noticeably bigger to me, and his legs and arms are really filling out! He weighed 10 lbs 4 oz last Friday, and I'm betting he's pushing 11 lbs now. We go to baby weigh in tonight! This week, we took our first longer trip with just me and Tristan to Danville, which was a big step for me! He has been sleeping WAY better this week! Just about every night this week, he has slept 4 or 5 hours for the first stretch, then wakes up about every 2 hours after that. One night this week, he slept 4 hours, woke up and ate, then slept 4 more!! That was amazing! Last night, he didn't do as great. He slept the usual 4 hours first, then he didn't want to go back to sleep. He hasn't done that in several weeks. He was up about 1 1/2 hours and then only slept for about 1 1/2 hours when he finally fell asleep, so Mommy is ready for a nap! I packed up his newborn clothes this week. I can't believe he's already outgrown them! The 0-3 month clothes fit him well. He is in size 1 diapers and has been for about 2 weeks, and they are fitting really well. I'm just wondering how fast he'll outgrow them if he keeps gaining weight like he has! This week, he's making more coos and sounds, typically around eating time, but sometimes at other times. He can follow people a lot better. He can't follow you the whole time you're moving, but if he's looking at me and I move, he will find me. It's so sweet!


Update: He was 11 lbs 5 oz at weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment