Thursday, May 17, 2012

Visit to Danville

Yesterday, Tristan and I made our first trip together alone other than driving to the doctor. We went to Danville to visit my friend Krissy from Germany. Since we were going to be in town, Mom wanted us to come early so we could take Tristan to the bank to meet some of Nonnie's good friends and coworkers for years. We went by Mom's office first, and then we went to Nonnie's house before going to the bank. We went by El Mariachi to see Terry's secretary and then back to Mom's house to eat lunch. Krissy and her boyfriend Felix came over around 1, and it was great to catch up with her. It's been about 3 years since I've seen her! After they left, I waited around the house for Jordan and Rhett to get home from school, and they held Tristan for the 3rd time. They're finally getting a little more comfortable now that he's a little bigger. Tristan and I got home around 5 just in time to spend some time with Braxton. I was scared about driving to Danville and back alone with Tristan, but he was so good. The car puts him to sleep 99% of the time, so now I'm a lot more confident about taking him places alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment