Things are BUSY at school. But we only have 33 more school days until summer!! I have to say I'm soooo ready even though I love my job. I think the kids and teachers are ALL ready for a break, with the exception of my few kids that love school and never want it to end. I have 6 IEP conferences left and lots and lots of events happening at school. We're having a spring party this week, and my class's prom is next week. It is one of the things I've been looking forward to all year. These kids know how to have a good time and watching them dance all night is so much fun! The week after prom we have a field trip to the park. The week after that is seniors' last day so we're planning on having lunch at Italian Gardens and doing an end of the year awards ceremony. The week after that the 9th graders are coming over to the high school to take a tour and meet everyone. And the week after that is the last week of school!!
So yeah, it's busy. And all of those things are JUST in my classroom, not counting graduation and the various awards ceremonies I'll be going to in the next few weeks. But things will definitely be fun, and hopefully it'll fly by!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment