Saturday, April 23, 2011

Productive Day!

Today was great!! My grandparents and mom came to Russellville today. We went out to the new house to show my grandpa, who was sick and couldn't come see it the last time my mom and grandma came. He and Braxton measured the windows for blinds while Nonnie and I talked about decorating and how I want to set up the furniture in the house. Then my grandparents bought a riding lawn mower for Braxton and me and got some things for themselves. We went to Lowe's next and picked out a refrigerator that my mom is buying us. We ate lunch together, then Braxton and I went furniture shopping while my grandparents went home and my mom went to some other stores. We found a couch and loveseat we loved--which is definitely big because we've looked everywhere in town and can't agree on anything. He only cares about comfort and I tend to lean more towards what it looks like, but we actually found one that meets both criteria; it's nice looking and comfortable! We also found a coffee table and matching end tables that we loved. Mom stopped by the furniture store before heading home to see what we found and agreed that they were great, so we bought them! Everything is scheduled to be delivered to the new house next Saturday after we move in. I'm so excited we got so much done! And I'm so thankful to my grandparents and mom for helping us get the things we need for the house so that we can get things we want...like new living room furniture!
This is almost exactly what our couch and loveseat look like. Ours has the nailhead trim on the arms though.

This isn't exactly our coffee tables and end tables, but it's very similar.

Our new mower!

Our fridge that matches the other appliances in the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment