Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 15 facts.
1. I'm getting married to my best friend in Mexico on June 29, and I can't wait!
2. I'm a special education teacher at RHS, and I LOVE the kids I teach. I definitely see myself doing this for a while.
3. I will have completed a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in 5 years. I finish my Master's in Special Education grades 4-12 in July through ASU, and I have a Bachelor's in English Education from ATU.
4. I love animals, and I have three: two dogs named Buddy and Max and a cat named Simon. They are all spoiled rotten.
5. I'm a planner. Even though I change my plans often, I still plan EVERYTHING. If I don't have a plan, I'm stressed.
6. I love to travel! I've been to England, Scotland, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, the Bahamas, and several states. It's definitely something I want to continue doing in my life!
7. I hate to pack, but I can't wait to move into our new house!
8. I want to foster and/or adopt a child someday.
9. I love to read! My favorites include the Harry Potter series, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Glass Castle, and Pride and Prejudice. I'm currently reading The Kite Runner.
10. I'm addicted to a jigsaw puzzle app on my iPad.
11. I have 3 amazing brothers and another one on the way and due in August! I'll be 23 years older than him!
12. I would rather clean the whole house than cook a meal.
13. I love musicals. I've seen Wicked (my favorite), Mamma Mia!, Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast, and the Lion King. I'm seeing Hairspray in May, and Rent is on my wishlist!
14. I will probably go back to school in a few years for another Master's. I'm still undecided on what I'll go for, but it will most likely be in education. It's hard to beat summers off.
15. My newest food addiction is the chocolate chip pizza from Larry's Pizza. Mmmmmm!

No comments:
Post a Comment