Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge Days 4 and 5

Day 4: A picture of your night.

Yesterday was Braxton's birthday. I ordered his favorite (okay, it's my favorite too) pizza from Larry's Pizza: a chocolate chip pizza! Then we went to see Seth Meyers from SNL perform at ATU. He was so funny! It was a fun night! Here are a few pictures:




Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

My favorite memory is probably when Braxton proposed. Everyone thinks it's so romantic when I tell them that he proposed at midnight on New Year's Eve at the Navy Pier Fireworks Show in Chicago, and it was. Except it was SO cold. I'm talking like negative zero with the windchill. We were just about frozen solid. I was seriously considering saying forget the fireworks and let's go sit inside somewhere where it's warm! He couldn't even get down on one knee because the ground was covered in ICE. But as soon as he proposed, we didn't even care about the cold anymore. We were so happy! I was in shock I think. :) 

Right after he asked me!

Fireworks on Navy Pier!

Frozen solid but so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment