Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge Days 8, 9, and 10

I've been behind, but here's the catch up!

Day 8 A picture that makes you laugh.

We seriously have the most spoiled animals ever. They have since been kicked off the couches because we plan on getting new ones soon, and we want to keep them looking nice, and I have to say they are NOT happy about this new development.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


 It's not so much one person as it is my whole family. So there they are. :)
 
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
 I don't really do messed up things these days, but me, Donnally, and Tyra did plenty of crazy things during my freshman year of college. I don't get to see these girls nearly enough now that we're all grown up and have "real" jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment