Saturday, March 2, 2013

47 weeks old

Tristan is definitely a walker now. He rarely crawls and if he falls, he usually crawls somewhere to pull back up and walk more. He even almost runs while playing. If he's heading somewhere he's not supposed to be, I'll say, "you better not!" and he giggles and takes off walking as fast as he can, which is almost a run now. It's so funny! He always wants to go exactly where he's not supposed to. He's clicking his tongue a lot and still giving lots of kisses. He claps when we say "yay!" He loves to dance. He is starting to try to give us bites when he's eating. He makes this adorable cheese/wink face where he closes both eyes and opens his mouth wide and tilts his head back. It's hilarious and the more we laugh, the more he does it. His personality is coming out so much more. He's so friendly. He acts shy when someone talks to him while I'm holding him but then he wants to go to them (usually). He loves when daddy comes home! He runs over to him immediately! He stayed the night with MeMe this week when Paige had to go to the doctor and had fun there. He's sleeping okay. He wakes up some and hasnt spent as much time in his crib this week as he did last week. He wants to nurse a lot in the middle of the night so I'm not sure how weaning will go...we still have almost a month though and I'm not going to force it cold turkey, so if we go into the summer, that's okay with me. I want to be finished definitely by the time I go back to school in August, but ideally he'll adjust easily and we'll be finished sooner than that. I know he won't care about daytime but nighttime is when he really wants to nurse. He is growing so fast and changing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment