Saturday, March 9, 2013

48 weeks old

Only 4 weeks until his birthday! How is that possible?! He is walking like crazy. He does not want to be held often because he just wants to go. He didn't sleep good this week. It's been a hard week with Max getting lost, and we've been looking for him, so bedtime routine has sucked. The past two nights have been bad. I think he either has a sore throat or his reflux is getting worse. I was thinking reflux because he makes a gag face in the middle of the night a lot, but this morning, he woke up with a cough, so I'm wondering if it's his throat. If it's still happening on Monday, we'll be making a doctor's visit. Last Sunday, we watched Braxton run a half marathon and Tristan was great, especially for having to wait in the car a LOT because it was cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment