Saturday, March 23, 2013
50 weeks old
I got to be home with Tristan this week since it was spring break. I'm glad I didn't have work because sleep was awful!! I'm not sure why. I thought ear infection because nasty stuff was draining, so we went to the doctor Tuesday. He said the tubes were doing their job and his ears looked good but gave him antibiotics for a sinus infection. After being on the antibiotics a day, we had one night of better sleep then it went downhill again and I don't know why. Maybe the antibiotics are upsetting his stomach? I really don't know but I'm hoping we get some sleep soon. He is a busy boy! Always walking around doing something. Luckily we got a new baby gate that keeps him somewhat contained when we need him to be :). He now picks up play phones and holds them to his ear when we tell him the phone is for him. He puts blankets over his head to play peekaboo. He loves when we play like we're going to get him. He loves buddy and Simon. His personality is so fun to watch. He loves balls and hands them off to whomever is around and is starting to use his mini basketball goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment