Saturday, March 9, 2013

11 months old

Age: 11 months old 

Weight: about 23.5 lbs according to our scale at home 

Length: about 30 inches

New Developments: I have 8 teeth now! I am walking EVERYWHERE! I started taking a few steps here and there this month, and then I just took off! I walk way more than I crawl now, and I can walk a long way before falling. My balance is getting better everyday even though I am still wobbly sometimes. I think I can walk over things like pillows and run, which leads to a lot of falling and bumping my head. I have had several bruises this month! I don't say a whole lot, but I am understanding a lot more. If Mommy says, "Where's Daddy?" I go look for him. I'm pointing some to things I want. I make the cutest cheese face to make people laugh. I love animals, especially Simon, our cat. I always try to go exactly where Mommy and Daddy say I can't go. I cry when I can't do something I want to do. When they tell me I can't do something, I look at them and do it anyways.  I try to play in the water bowl all the time. 

Favorite toys: balls, musical toys, anything I'm not supposed to have

Favorite Activities: playing in the bathtub, music and dancing, walking everywhere--I don't really want to be held much anymore, pushing chairs and other things that are not walkers, chasing the pets, 

Most Challenging Times: I'm still not sleeping great. Part of this month was really really good, but lately, not so much--probably because our bedtime routine was all screwed up. I'm challenging when I don't get something I want or as quick as I want it. When I'm in the highchair and mad, I try to bang my head on the back of it. When I'm sleepy, I am a GRUMP!  

New Places I Went to this month: Little Rock Half Marathon to watch Daddy run, small group bible study and played with some new friends

Other Things to Remember: squealing when I see the pets and trying to chase them, getting so mad when I don't get my way and telling off Mommy and Daddy, splashing in the bathtub, doing my cheese face while I'm eating just to make Mommy and Daddy laugh, my sweet baby curls that pop up sometimes, when I get in a biting mood and think it's so funny to try to bite Mommy's shoulder and when she tells me no I just laugh and try harder, when I'm headed towards something I'm not supposed to and Mommy tells me I better not, so I just walk as fast as I can and laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment