Tuesday, February 26, 2013
46 weeks old
I'm way late this week! It was a much better week for everyone. Better sleep and feeling better. Tristan slept for about 3 hours in his crib most nights this week. A big improvement! He's walking everywhere! He can take probably 20 or so steps before he drops and crawls. He's letting go of whatever he's holding on to and takes off. He's so funny. He makes faces and sounds to make us laugh and it's so cute. He's starting saying "go go" but I don't think he knows what it means yet. I've quit pumping at work so he's getting formula at Janie's and still nursing at home. He eats what we eat for dinner every night just about. He's been hanging out in the nursery at church and everyone that keeps him says he's so well behaved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment