Age: 10 months old
Weight: 21 lbs 14 oz
Length: 29 inches
New Developments: I changed so much this month! I have another new tooth (bottom tooth to the left of my front tooth) and I'm working on the tooth on the other side. I'm crawling EVERYWHERE and pulling up and can now stand on my own for several seconds. I can take a couple steps by myself too but I'm scared! I finally say mama and make lots of sounds. I walk well with my push walker too!
Favorite toys: activity table, walker and push walker, drumsticks, monkey toy, balls, gloworm
Favorite Activities: playing in the bathtub, playing in the floor, standing at my activity table, standing by myself, eating all the time, running around in the walker or pushing my push walker, exploring the house/going places I'm not supposed to go and grabbing things I'm not supposed to have, music/dancing
Most Challenging Times: I've had LOTS of sickness this month. stomach virus, ear infection, got tubes, and now I have Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. So we haven't slept well this month at ALL.
New Places I Went to this month: I went to school with Mommy during the school day for about an hour one day!
Other Things to Remember: squealing when I'm happy, playing with Mommy's hair and face when I'm nursing, being so proud of myself when I stand by myself and clapping when I fall, trying to grab remotes and cell phones whenever I get the chance, clicking my tongue and making new noises all the time, my cheese face when Mommy takes pictures, dancing by shaking my head and booty
No comments:
Post a Comment