Saturday, February 16, 2013

45 weeks old

This week has been a little better but not much. Last weekend, Tristan had the all over body rash from hand foot and mouth. Nonnie and papaw stayed with him Monday because Paige got it too and was running high fever. I had pt conferences so he hung out with them and then daddy until bedtime. Tuesday we had his follow up ears appointment and everything was great! We go back in August. Thursday I discovered a super nasty infection in my throat. The doctor thinks it started as hand foot and mouth and then got majorly infected. I'm on antibiotics and it looks better today. Braxton has a sore in his throat too, so looks like we all get to enjoy hand foot and mouth! Tristan is walking a lot more this week! He can take about 10 steps by himself! He's not as scared to let go and walk. He's waving a lot this week and still giving kisses like crazy. We're trying a new sleep routine and trying to get him in his crib longer at night but so far it's a fail. He's been super restless in the middle of the night the last three nights. I'm not sure if it's just his new sleep cycle or if something is hurting him. He's not fussy, just restless. I do usually give him Tylenol in the middle of the night and that helps. Maybe after a few weeks of trying this new sleep plan, we'll get some success. I'm not forcing anything. We're doing okay on sleep, but it could definitely be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment