Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classroom update

So I ended up going to school yesterday to laminate and make copies and we could get to our rooms, so I stayed and worked a couple hours. I'm glad I did because the hallways are blocked off today even though we were told we could get in today and tomorrow! Tristan went and he was really good. He slept in the stroller, and I turned on pandora when he was awake and he was content for almost 3 hours! I re-set up the furniture in my room because they didn't put it back where it went, then set up computers, organized a little, unpacked my desk, and started moving my calendar stuff to the new spot for it. I still have lots to do, so I guess I'm going to treat next week as my last week off so I'm not as disappointed having to work the week before we go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment