Saturday, July 21, 2012

15 weeks old

Tristan turned 15 weeks yesterday. I'm late because I got back from my training last night and didn't get around to posting. He spent his first night away from us Thursday night, which was hard for me, but I did better than I thought. I think he had a good time at Meme's house. Martha visited and he got to spend lots of time with Gramps, Nonnie, and Papaw. He held a bottle for the first time yesterday! He slept pretty good this week, waking up about once a night most of the week. He didn't sleep very well for Meme though! He was up 3 times! Last night he slept 10 hours. He must have been worn out from the 2 days at Meme's house!


I look away for 2 seconds and turn back and find this! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment