Monday, July 23, 2012

Busy week!

Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll be up at school working. I think that I'm going to take Tristan, his stroller and the ergo carrier and hope he can stand being up there a few hours each of those days. If it doesn't work, Braxton will go back up there and watch him for me when he gets off work so I can get a couple more hours in and so I don't have to be up there alone at night! Friday I have a dentist appointment so Meme will come watch Tristan, and then we have baby weigh in that night. Saturday we are going to Bryant. Nana and poppy are going to spend a few hours with Tristan while Braxton and I go to lunch and a movie. Next week will be my last week with nothing to do before school starts since we can't get into our rooms all next week. The week before we go back to training, I'll have to spend at least 2 or 3 evenings up there. I've started cooking a few nights a week for the last month or so, which is crazy for me! Seriously, I probably cooked 5 times my whole pregnancy. Maybe. I've been finding lots of recipes on pinterest, so I've been trying them out, and there haven't been many disaster dinners! This week I'm making a crockpot steak, crockpot BBQ chicken, vegetable lasagna, and some healthy breaded cheese bites and potato wedges. I'm meal planning to an extent, so I'm hoping to keep it up at least a couple times a week when school starts back!

No comments:

Post a Comment