Friday, November 2, 2012

30 weeks old

Tristan is 30 weeks old today! He weighs 20 lbs. He is trying to start pushing up on all fours. I helped him yesterday and he was able to hold himself up for a second! Sleep is a little better, but he's in bed with us most of the night. We still try hard to get him to go down in his crib and when he wakes, we bring him in our bed. This week, we were lucky if he slept an hour in the crib. He has started rolling on his belly to sleep, which makes this mama a little nervous, but Braxton and I both are belly sleepers so I guess there's no stopping it. His top left front tooth and tooth to the right of his other front tooth are sooooo close to breaking through. I'm guessing they do this weekend because yesterday he was acting like his teeth really hurt him. He got his flu shot Monday and did great. Just a little crying when it went in, but was done by the time I picked him up. These two weeks are throwing off our usual schedule. I had pt conferences Tuesday until 9pm so he had lots of daddy time. I'm off today which is great and I'm so excited to cuddle my baby all day. Next weekend I have training on Saturday which sucks...Saturdays are my favorite with Tristan. He still claps all the time and is giggling lots more now. He "hugs" now and it is so cute. He looks at you, smiles, and leans into you and lays his head on you. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment