Because I suck at keeping up with this, here's my 30 days redo, all in one.
Day 1: my sweet, healthy baby boy.
Day 2: my amazing husband
Day 3: my family. They're the best.
Day 4: my in laws. They're pretty awesome too.
Day 5: my job. I'm lucky to have one I enjoy.
Day 6: our house
Day 7: our sometimes annoying, but sweet animals--Buddy, Max, and Simon.
Day 8: our paid off vehicles (thinking about buying a new one has made me realize how blessed we are now to have no car payments)
Day 9: sleep--it's way more precious now.
Day 10: lazy weekends home with Tristan and Braxton.
Day 11: good friends. I'm lucky to have a few great ones.
Day 12: a great babysitter for Tristan. She loves him like one of her own.
Day 13: great coworkers
Day 14: a big bed. I love our upgrade to a king size, especially since Tristan is in it at night most of the time.
Day 15: good books, even though I rarely have time to read them.
Day 16: TiVo--the only way I am able to keep up with my favorite shows.
Day 17: hot baths
Day 18: good food--thanksgiving #1 of 4 starts today
Day 19: awesome grandparents for Tristan. I know I already said mine and Braxton's families, but they are so great with Tristan. He is so loved by them all.
Day 20: nap time for Tristan :)
Day 21: baby giggles
Day 22: my students
Day 23: fitting into my prepregnancy clothes
Day 24: the boppy-- I definitely got our money's worth out of that!
Day 25: being able to breastfeed for so long with very few issues
Day 26: sweet tea
Day 27: chapstick and eye drops
Day 28: ergo baby carrier
Day 29: baby cuddles
Day 30: our first holiday season with Tristan!
No comments:
Post a Comment