Tuesday, November 6, 2012

7 months old

Age: 7 months old 

Weight: 20 lbs as of last Monday

Length: Not sure...around 27 inches maybe?

New Developments: Giggling a lot more often, walking backwards in my walker a lot, scooting around backwards on the floor, trying to get on all fours when laying on my belly, wanting to sleep on my belly, more new noises, sitting up alone but I still tumble over sometimes, I have 5 teeth now and a 6th one on the way, saying "dadadada," leaning into people to give "hugs," clapping all the time, eating meats, sleeping in my crib a little then with Mommy and Daddy most of the night, an allergic reaction to something Mommy ate earlier this month, getting and riding in my new big boy carseat

Favorite toys: "O" ball, frog, keys, rattles, singing puppy, anything that makes music, walker, links

Favorite Activities: playing in the bathtub, eating baby food, playing on the floor, sometimes playing in my walker

Most Challenging Times: Sleep still hasn't been good, but it's better the last couple weeks. I will ONLY sleep longer stretches in Mommy and Daddy's bed. I'm starting to get frustrated in the floor because I can't do what I'm wanting to do. I'm also challenging if Mommy takes a toy I want out of my hands, especially during bathtime! 

New Places I Went to this month: new churches while we look for a home church

Other Things to Remember: how scared I am when Daddy moos like a cow, cuddle time while we read a book and nurse before bed, my sweet hugs, how I clap and pat all the time, how much my hair sticks up after sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed, how I giggle when the dogs bark or lick me 


No comments:

Post a Comment