Saturday, October 27, 2012

29 weeks old

Tristan is 29 weeks old! He's sitting pretty good but still topples over some. He's giggling more which is so sweet. He is loving the dogs. He giggles when they bark and tries to grab Buddy when he licks his feet. It's adorable! Buddy is great with him so far and I hope that continues! He is still rolling lots, and gets lazy after he rolls on his belly and just cries when he's done instead of rolling back. He's starting to make D sounds and getting close to saying "dada." I can see all three front top teeth coming through under his gums but they still haven't broken through. He's not a big fan of the meats. He likes fruits and veggies much better. The meats sometimes make him gag. He's still waking 4-5 times a night, but I think it's getting better. Maybe just because I'm nursing him lying down so I'm getting more sleep than when I get up to feed him. He pats everything and claps all the time. He likes his walker more but can only go backwards. He has started to hate his crib and wants to sleep in bed with us all night. I honestly don't care but I'd rather him go to bed in his crib and then come to our bed so I'm going to keep trying for that but I don't really want to force it yet if he won't. Halloween is Wednesday and he's a cow! We're planning on going to Lorianne's church for Trunk or Treat then visiting Uncle Kenny and Celeste and Jill, then probably walking around our neighborhood with Lorianne and her kids while they trick or treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment