This has not been a good week for Tristan! Monday we had his 6 month appointment and he got his shots. He was 60th percentile in weight at 18 lbs 14 oz, 50th percentile in length at 26 inches and Ali 50th percentile in head circumference. Tuesday when I picked him up from Janie's she told me he had a couple of hives on his face just before I got there, but they were gone when I picked him up. I fed him when he got home and when I looked at him, his face was covered in hives. His right shoulder was completely red and puffy. It was definitely an allergic reaction. I called the nurse on cll, who said that as long as he seemed normal to wait until the next day to take him in and to give a little Benedryl if he broke out again. It went away, and after I talked to Janie and found out that the hives showed up at her house after a bottle, I suspected something I ate. I nursed him once more to confirm and stopped quickly because the hives immediately showed up again. the only different thing I had to eat was a yummy roll from Umami the night before so I'm sure that's what it was, but I don't know exactly what he's allergic to. Maybe crab, but I eat shrimp all the time, so that'd be weird. Who knows. I didn't nurse him for a day and a half, and when I did again, he was fine. That same night I noticed his top tooth to the left of his front teeth is breaking through, and that's really bothered him all week. Sleep still sucked this week, but there was one night where he only woke up twice. We went to Danville today while Braxton went to the Razorback game and Tristan went to Memory Lane Cafe for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment