Saturday, October 6, 2012

6 months old

Age: 6 months old

Weight: 18 lbs 7 oz as of last week

Length: Not sure...around 26 inches probably

New Developments: Giggling some but h stingy with the giggles, rolling back to belly and lately rolling both ways like crazy, lots of new noises, staying on my tummy a long time, playing with toys a lot, walking backwards in my walker, eating lots and lots of baby food, wanting to drink out of cups, not wanting much milk out of a bottle, sitting pretty much unassisted but I fall over a lot, sleeping in my crib for part of the night

Favorite toys: singing puppy is the very favorite and the only thing I'll give a real giggle to, "O" ball, vibrating corn on the cob teether, rattles, musical toys, links, stuffed frog

Favorite Activities: bathtime, laying in the floor playing with toys and rolling around, being talked to, making noises, playing with my feet

Most Challenging Times: Sleep this whole month has been HORRIBLE. I had a cold the first 2 weeks and then an ear infection. That's finally over but sleep is still not back to normal. We're up probably 3-6 times a night at least, nurse and then back to bed pretty quickly.

New Places I Went to this month: grocery shopping at Walmart in the Ergo, church, Uncle Jordan and Uncle Rhett's football games, Danville Fair week parade, spent the night at Meme's (for the second time)

Other Things to Remember: cuddling for so long right after school, the way my whole body stiffens up when I'm so excited, my face when I'm jumping in the jumperoo, the grunts I make allllll the time, my sweet giggle when I'm playing with my puppy toy, how horrible my first ear infection was, my face when I get someone's hand and reallllly want it in my mouth and how mad I get if they won't let me, the "mmmmm" sound I make after taking a bite, my face when I see a cup and want to grab it, trying to help give my medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment