Tristan turned 20 weeks Friday, and I'm behind on posting! He is grabbing his feet easily and does just about any time he's on his back. He laughs a sweet little grunt laugh, but doesn't do it often. We have 2 teeth now! The second front tooth came in about 4 days after the first! He's still very smiley. He smiles at Janie when I drop him off and I usually get a big smile when I pick him up. Daddy drops him off most of the time now, and I pick him up. He ate squash and prunes this week and started sweet potatoes tonight. He liked them all more than the green beans, but I think squash is his favorite so far. He met his uncle Clay, aunt Marissa and cousin Mason Friday at Western Sizzlin. Last night we ate with nana and poppy at Brangus, and tonight we went to the farm to eat with my family. Busy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment