Tristan is growing so fast! He is grabbing toys and trying to pull them to his mouth, but he can't usually get them in there yet. He rolled belly to back a couple more times this week. Yesterday he laughed! It was just one little chuckle, but it was real. I haven't been able to get him to do it since, but I can't wait for more! We went to Danville Tuesday to visit Meme, Nonnie and Papaw. Tristan tried a Popsicle and loved it! He has been eating rice cereal 2 times a day and is doing great. He didn't like sitting in the high chair just yet, so we feed him in the bouncer or swing. We are going to try oatmeal and then probably green beans this week. Sleep hasn't really gotten better. He usually wakes up after a couple hours, then is up about every 4 after that. He started doing this cute thing where he'll gently scratch our arms when we're holding him. He also tucks his bottom lip under his top lip a lot recently. I love when I'm nursing him and he stops eating and looks up at me and smiles and coos. It is so sweet! He starts going to Janie's Monday when I go back to work. I will miss him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment