Friday, August 17, 2012

19 weeks and back to work for Mommy

We have a tooth!! His bottom front tooth on the left (looking at him) broke through in the last day or two. I can't believe he has a tooth at 4 months old! He started going to Janie's this week and it went great minus Tuesday. He fussed lots Tuesday morning and refused bottles, only eating about 5 oz the whole day. That stressed Mommy out, but it's been great since! He even met me for lunch today :)! Sleep has been better for the most part. After his first day at Janie's, he slept 9.5 hours!! There were a couple rough nights, but 6-8 hour stretches have been the norm this week, thank goodness! He loves playing with baby Paige! I did better going back to work than I thought. I'm good during the day when I'm busy (except Tuesday!) but I get sad in the evenings because we get home, take a little nap, eat dinner, do bath and it's bedtime. I barely get any baby time!! Usually between dinner and bath, I have about 30-45 minutes of baby cuddling and playing. I don't think we'll make baby weigh in because Braxton works late tonight, but we'll try next week for sure! I think we'll be adjusting Tristan's Zantac again when I get ahold of his doctor, because he's spitting up more the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment