I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. Today starts a busy couple of days, but I'm excited to see all our family and eat all kinds of good food! :) this year doesn't feel much like Christmas to me. Normally I'm really into the music and the movies and so excited about it. Like I said, I'm excited to see our family, but it just doesn't feel like Christmastime to me. I think it's because I'm so excited about Tristan and so ready for each next milestone of pregnancy and then so ready to meet him in April that I just can't focus on Christmas this year! All I can think about is next Christmas when he's here with us.
This Christmas will be good. I get to spend time with sweet babies in my dad's family. I get to see my brother for the last time in several months because he's being deployed (it's also the first time I've seen him since August). I get to spend time with my mom's family and eat lots of amazing food, and I get to spend time with the in laws. It will be a fun couple of days and I'm so thankful that we are so blessed. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment