Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Baby Doctor today!
I love baby doctor days. I still get nervous every time (it's just who I am--a worrier), but it's so nice to go and hear his heartbeat and get reassurance that he's growing the way he needs to be growing. The past couple of days, I think he's been turned with his legs facing inside because I could feel movement, but it wasn't the hard kicks to the belly I was feeling last week, and occasionally it felt like he was kicking my organs--talk about a weird feeling! Last night, I think Tristan turned back because I got some good little kicks all evening long, which I love! Braxton only felt one (mainly because he was in another room during the majority of the activity last night, and when he finally came to bed, little man was tiring out), but I was feeling them from the inside and outside all evening long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment