Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby boy's name and baby update

We have a name! Honestly we knew his name before we knew he was a he. This has always been the boy name we go back to, and girl names were where we had an issue of deciding (yay for having a boy!). A few days before we had the ultrasound I had second thoughts, but right when we found out he was a boy, the name we've always gone back to just felt right. The name is.....Tristan James. Tristan is just a name we love. James is the first name of Braxton, his dad, and his grandpa.

Tristan has been moving like crazy lately. Yesterday, he actually moved my stomach 4 or 5 times in about 30 minutes. I think it's happened once or twice before, but never more than once in a day, and definitely not that often. I kept trying to feel him from the outside, but he would never kick when I was trying to feel him. As soon as I'd give up and start doing something else, he'd kick again. I can't wait for Braxton to be able to feel him. Hopefully it'll be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment