Monday, December 5, 2011
Baby kicks
Braxton got to feel Tristan kicking last night! He's tried for the last few days because I started feeling him from the outside Friday, and he's been moving my belly when he kicks for a few days now. He would always quit when Braxton would try to feel, but he finally caught him last night before bed. He was surprised it wasn't harder because right now, it just feels like a tap. I've noticed that Tristan is awake and active pretty regularly between 5 pm and 6 pm, between 9 pm and 10 pm, and pretty often around 3 am. I don't pay as much attention during the school day, but I usually feel him off and on all day. He usually kicks hard enough to move my belly 2 to 3 times a day. It's so cool to be able to see and really feel him moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment