3 weeks from today until the big day!! I really can't believe it's so soon. We've been engaged a year and a half, and honestly from that far away, it doesn't even seem real. But now it's HERE! And a little bit of stress is coming with it. I'm SO thankful we decided to go to Mexico to get married. It's definitely WAY WAY less stress than having a big wedding at home. But I'm still feeling the pressure of having the few things that we are in charge of done, along with doing lots of homework for my grad school class. Stress is definitely here... not what I was expecting on the first few days of summer! And I think my ulcers may be back with my stress... ugh. I had a bleeding ulcer in October, and I'm feeling pretty similar to that lately which is not fun. Looks like I'll be going back on the "ulcer diet" until the wedding week because I want to eat whatever I want when we're in Mexico and I do NOT want to be sick because of it! The "ulcer diet" basically cuts out all my favorite stuff... along with lots of other things. No chocolate, no tea, no spaghetti, no pizza, no Diet Dr Pepper, no fried foods, no acidic foods, no coffee, no alcohol. Basically all I ate last time was turkey sandwiches and soup. And I am still burnt out on those from eating them for 6 weeks straight, so I'm not too excited about this whole thing. But I guess it's worth it so I can eat good foods in Mexico.
I am very ready to be here!

No comments:
Post a Comment