Monday, May 16, 2011

Yes, we did all this in ONE day...

Saturday was a CRAZY day. It started for me at 9 am when I met my mom and grandma in Danville. At 10, we went to the shower. It was AWESOME. The decorations were great, there were lots of people, and I can't even describe all the gifts. I was completely overwhelmed. We are so blessed!
Me & Mom

Me, Mom, and Nonnie

Me with all the cute decorations

Great friends!

Fowler side of the family!

Me and Martha! Love her!

Me with the hostesses!

Me & Adyson

Sweet cousins!

     
So glad Heather could make it!

The shower lasted until about 11:30 and we loaded up and headed back to Russellville. We unloaded the shower gifts with the help of my family and Braxton's. By the way, Braxton's family got him a 60 INCH TV for his graduation gift. Yeah, it's HUGE. We are so thankful!! Around 1pm we all headed over to Tech for Braxton's graduation!

The graduate!



Braxton & his family



Getting the diploma!

We finished up at Tech around 3:15 and then left immediately and headed to Mt Nebo for our friend Garrett's wedding. We met through Garrett several years ago. Braxton was a groomsman, so he had to wear part of his tux under his graduation gown. :)





You would think after all that we would have been lazy Sunday, but I think we were in such a state of exhaustion that it had a reverse effect. I seriously was probably the MOST productive I've been since we moved into the new house. I organized all the shower gifts, washed and put away all the new dishes and kitchen stuff, did laundry, cleaned, made a huge chunk in thank you cards, and took all the empty boxes to the garage. Braxton was pretty productive too, finishing up hanging a lot of the blinds and putting up things like towel racks and toilet paper holders. But once I did finally lay down, I was OUT. I definitely slept well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment