Lately I've been trying to find music I want for the wedding. We want a beachy feel, but we also want it to be nice and not too cheesy. Here are a few I've been thinking about:
I LOVE this song. I showed it to my mom yesterday and she loves it too. I'm seriously thinking about walking down the aisle to it because it has that beach feel, but it's also beautiful.
This one will definitely be playing at least during the reception if not during the unity sand part of the ceremony (if we have a unity sand part of the ceremony--still in discussion on things for the ceremony).
This one will definitely be played at some point in the wedding/reception.
Yes it's cheesy beach music, but this is a request from my mom and it definitely has that beach feel, so I guess we'll be playing it during the reception.
This song is beautiful too.
This is probably my favorite song ever and it's a love song so it HAS to be played.
Braxton's favorite band is Coldplay, so we have to throw a song in there by them.
The next few songs are just a few that I like that I'm still undecided whether or not they'll be played...
Here are some fun beach songs that might be played at the reception:
No comments:
Post a Comment