Sunday, May 8, 2011

A couple of house pictures..

Living room with our new couches and tables...I cut out the recliner because it's old and it does NOT go with our new furniture. A new one is on my wish list. :) If Braxton would let me, I'd move the old one to one of the guest rooms, but he won't until there's a replacement. Oh, and say hi to Simon. :)

Our dining room table and new blinds. I LOVE the blinds. I seriously think I'm just going to just do blinds and not curtains because the molding on the windows is so pretty.
Most of the house is still a COMPLETE mess of boxes and junk I haven't found a place for yet, and I refuse to take pictures of those areas. But I am willing to show these areas, even if they're not exactly the way I want them to look yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment