Sunday, January 6, 2013

9 months old

Age: 9 months old 

Weight: 21 lbs 5 oz as of Friday (75th percentile)

Length: 28.5 inches (between 50th and 75th percentile)

New Developments: still has 6 teeth, crawling everywhere, pulling up a little mostly to my knees but to standing a couple times, waving, kind of saying mama, giggling so much more often, standing pretty well, trying to cruise along furniture but falls, opening drawers, referred for tubes because of four ear infections, giving kisses, eating lots of table food, grinding my teeth for most of the month, tantrums

Favorite toys: Jumperoo, activity table, any musical toys, drum sticks, balls, teething toys

Favorite Activities: playing in the bathtub, playing in the floor, standing at my activity table, eating!, jumping in the Jumperoo 

Most Challenging Times: sleep isn't great, but sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed most of the night makes me sleep better and mommy gets more sleep too. I went through a clingy phase this month, especially right after I started crawling. Tantrums!!! I kick and screech and throw a fit when I don't get my way!

New Places I Went to this month: new church at First Baptist Church, out to eat at a few different restaurants

Other Things to Remember: chasing the dogs around, squealing at things I like, dancing all the time when I hear music, how I cry for mommy when I'm sleepy or grumpy, how fun Christmas was and how I only tried to eat the paper when opening gifts, my first snow on Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment