Tristan turned 40 weeks old yesterday, and got his first stomach bug last night. :( He started throwing up around 12:30am and threw up four times between then and 5am. Then he threw up again around 11:30 today when we tried to give him more Pedialyte. He's had some diarrhea too. Poor baby. He's kept some liquids down and napped pretty good today so maybe he's on the mend. Mommy and Daddy are pretty tired, but we got a little sleep here and there, and I took a nap with Tristan this morning. He's playing and happy in between the throwing up and the naps, so he doesn't seem to feel too bad. I think it's a stomach bug and not the flu because he doesn't have any fever. I really hope it's not the flu! It's bad this year!
Tristan has been pulling up like crazy this week! He also cruises on the furniture like a pro now. It's crazy that only about 2.5 weeks ago he was just figuring out crawling! Now he's trying to walk! Last week I wouldn't leave him standing against anything because he fell regularly. Now, he's much sturdier and I'm comfortable leaving him if he's on carpet. He's also learning how to fall. He lands on his butt much more now instead of completely crashing down. He's waving more and it's adorable. He's really starting to understand "no" even though he doesn't always listen and most of the time it makes him cry. He's growing so fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment