Friday, June 8, 2012

9 weeks old and 2 month doctor appointment

Tristan is 9 weeks old. He smiles a lot when playing and I can usually get a smile out of him when he's laying on the changing table. He loves being held and talked to! He slept good this week with the exception of one night where he was up for almost 3 hours in the middle of the night!

His 2 month dr appointment was this morning. He is 13 pounds 2 ounces, which is the 90th percentile!! He is 23 inches long, which is average. It was hard to watch him get the shots, but he stopped crying when I picked him up so it wasn't as bad as I thought. I talked to the doctor about how he has started getting choked up and coughs when eating and sometimes not eating, and he gave us Zantac for reflux and we're going back Monday for an upper GI check and Tuesday we go to Conway for a swallow study to make sure everything is okay. I'm nervous because he can't eat 4 hours before either test. That will be hard because he is a big eater! Those won't be fun days for either one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment