Monday, April 16, 2012

1 week old

Tristan turned 1 week old Friday. The past week was definitely a big adjustment for us. Braxton got to be home all week, but he got sick the last few days at home, which was really hard because Tristan and I had to stay away from him to prevent exposing Tristan to anything. We had a few visitors early in the week and we really enjoyed just being home and figuring out what we were doing. Braxton was amazing at helping me and taking care of me while I was taking care of Tristan. Tristan's nights have been half good and half not so good. He slept really well about half of the nights at home and wanted to stay up the other half. He makes this adorable "o" face all the time that I love. He rarely cries just to cry and typically, if he's not wet or hungry, a pacifier will solve the problem. We are so happy to finally have him here with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment