BOY!! We are so excited! I drank caffeine for the first time since finding out I was pregnant, hoping he'd be active. It definitely worked! He wiggled the whole time! He kept one of his hands up by his face and kicked his legs constantly. The ultrasound technician could barely get them in the shot because he was moving them so much! He hid his face most of the time, but we saw some of it. Towards the end of the ultrasound, he grabbed his feet with his hands and it was so sweet to watch. Everything measured normal, and my due date is still April 13. I definitely got emotional seeing and feeling him move at the same time. I realized some of the feelings I was having that I thought were just growing twinges are actually him kicking. The heartbeat was strong and it was 146bpm. After the ultrasound, I had to wait FOREVER to see the doctor because she got called away twice to deliver babies. When I finally saw her, it only lasted 5 minutes or so...she basically just told me everything was looking good!
Here he is:


No comments:
Post a Comment