Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 4

I am thankful for my pets.

Max is the pet I've had the longest. I've had him since I was 14 years old. He lived with Mom during college, but moved in with me and Braxton and I am so glad to have him back with me again! He and Braxton have their issues, but I know they love each other deep, deep down. :)

Buddy was me and Braxton's first baby. He is a handful, and definitely not good with strangers, but he has always been loving and affectionate with us. And he is definitely spoiled rotten.





Simon is an amazing cat. He doesn't scratch or bite ever, and he lays around for probably 90% of the day. He does have his moments that annoy me, like at 3am when he likes to play, but other than that, he's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment