Monday, July 11, 2011

Stressful week....

You'd think with the wedding being over, things would kind of slow down....no such luck. This week especially is stressful. I have to put in some major work on my final project for grad school, which is due in 3 weeks, but I need to finish in about 2 so I have time to put together and mail in a hard copy before the final due date. Working on my project this week is going to be a little difficult because I will be gone Tuesday and Wednesday to a special education training... BUT I am actually looking forward to this one because it's at Mt Magazine which is beautiful, I get to room with and hang out with Lorianne for 2 days which is always fun, and they feed us really good food! We also have our reception Saturday, and I have several little things I need to get together before that...

I am definitely ready for this month to be over so I will be finished with grad school! But as soon as it's over, I have 1 week off--when I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to plan for my classroom, seeing as I haven't really even thought about that yet, and then it's back to school (preservice for 1 week and students come back August 15). Also in those first couple weeks of August, I will have a new little brother, which I am SO excited about! Needless to say, things are NOT slowing down this summer. I am actually more ready to get back to school than I thought I would be. I miss my sweet students, and I am excited to have time to sit down and plan this year. Lorianne and I have worked on things a little already, and I'm excited about the new stuff we're going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment