Thursday, July 7, 2011

Grad school...

I have 3 more weeks left of grad school. I am SO ready for it to be over! I have a paper due tomorrow that I'm just about finished with and a pretty huge project plus a bunch of reflections over everything I've ever done in my whole life left. Other than the special ed training I have for two days next week, these assignments will pretty much be my life for the next few weeks. Everything is due at the end of the class, but the project has to have a hard copy that's mailed in and gets there BEFORE the last day. So actually it's due several days earlier than that. I will be officially graduated on August 5, but I'm not going to the graduation since it is so far away.

I will be SOOOOO ready to be finished. I am so burned out on school. A bachelor's degree and a master's degree in 5 years will do that do you I guess. Since Braxton works at Tech, I could get another degree for pretty much half off or less, but I am not even considering that option for at least 6 months, and I'm guess it'll be a lot longer than that! Plus, Braxton is starting grad school in August, so maybe only one of us should be in grad school at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment