Today I'm 38 weeks pregnant. I'm so ready for Tristan to make his appearance! According to Baby Center, he's about 6 1/2 pounds and over 19 1/2 inches long, but size can really vary at this point. All organs are matured and he is ready to be outta there! I've had a LOT of contractions this week, but nothing is consistent. I'll have a few 30 minutes apart, then nothing for a while, or I'll have them 5 then 10 then 8 then 20 minutes apart. There is NO consistency so far. We've been trying some of the home remedies to induce labor. We walk a lot, I've eaten lots of pineapple, and I bounce on an exercise ball some! Tristan is still pretty active, but he is definitely out of room. Movement is mostly wiggling now, and when he gets really active it can be painful. He is a LOT lower now so I have a lot of uncomfortable pressure too.
No comments:
Post a Comment