Friday, January 27, 2012

29 weeks

Today I'm 29 weeks pregnant! According to BabyCenter, Tristan weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (but he already weighed more than that last week at the ultrasound, so I'm guessing he's a little bigger) and he is over 15 inches long. His lungs and muscles are maturing and his head is growing bigger this week. At the beginning of this week, he was VERY low, and I felt like I had to pee ALL the time. He was also turned with his arms and legs facing my back, which I don't like because I feel him less and can't interact with him as much as I can when he's kicking against my belly. I kept wishing he'd move higher and turn, and he did...right up into my ribs! For the past two days, he's been stretching up into my ribs off and on, which is NOT comfortable, but I still like it more than when he's low because I can feel him moving so much better when he's higher up. Last night, he was VERY active! He was pushing through (best way I can describe it) on my left side and then up higher in between the bottom of my ribs. Braxton has seen him do this a couple of times, but never felt it. I didn't tell him what Tristan was doing, but I grabbed Braxton's hand and put it on the side of my stomach where Tristan was pushing. I guess I should have warned him, because he was NOT prepared! He jerked his arm back and said, "Whoa! What was that?!" He said it felt like Tristan was rubbing his hand! Lol! He got used to it though (at least enough to keep his hand there), but it was definitely a new type of movement for him! 11 weeks until my due date! It still seems so far away when I think there are 11 whole weeks (maybe more, maybe less!), but when I think it's almost February, and then we only have March left, and he'll be here in April, it sounds so much sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment