I'm 26 weeks pregnant! According to BabyCenter, Tristan is about a pound and two-thirds and 14 inches long. He's practicing breathing and he can hear a lot better now (so Braxton should probably quit yelling at my belly and just talk!). This week, kicks got a lot harder. If he's turned the right way, they can make me jump or even kind of hurt. But I love feeling him more now that he's bigger. I pretty much have his schedule down. Sometimes he changes it up, but the times I *almost* always feel him are 7:30am, somewhere between 9-10am, 12:30pm, between 4-5pm, and always before bed somewhere between 8-9pm. He kicks randomly too, but if I haven't felt him in a couple hours and one of those times is coming up, I can pretty much bet on feeling him then. I'll be interested to see if those are the times he'll be up when he gets here. Some of the books I've read say babies awake/sleep time schedules can start during pregnancy.
Yesterday I had an appointment with the nurse practitioner and the glucose test. I should (or actually SHOULDN'T) hear today about the results. Hopefully I will NOT get a call, which means I passed and don't have to do the 3 hour test. His heartbeat was about 150 bpm, and the nurse practitioner said she's curious to see what the ultrasound shows in a couple of weeks because according to the tape measure, I'm measuring a week ahead at 27 weeks. We'll see on January 18!
Update: Didn't hear from the doctor, so I guess I passed my glucose test!!
No comments:
Post a Comment