Yesterday was our first ultrasound to date the pregnancy. I am 11 weeks today, which puts me due on April 13, only 2 days after Braxton's birthday! That is a week further than I thought I was, which is nice because I'll be out of the first trimester a week sooner, and I hear second trimester is much better. I'm just ready to be able to stay up past 9pm and not be dead the next day! haha!
The ultrasound was one of the most amazing things ever! I was nervous, but so excited to see baby. We immediately saw him/her, and saw the heartbeat moving. Baby pretty much looks like all head and a little body at this point. :)
Heartbeat was 170 and the technician said everything looked good! Baby was still at first, so the technician poked around, and baby started squirming like crazy. It was so amazing to see!! After that, she could barely get any good pictures because baby never stopped moving.

No comments:
Post a Comment