So I haven't blogged in a few weeks, mainly because I've only been thinking about 1 thing and we weren't ready to share yet! We are having a baby!
We
think I'm right around 8 weeks. We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday, and we get to go back in 2 weeks to have a dating ultrasound to confirm and get an actual due date. Right now we think I'm due in mid to late April, and I can't wait to get the ultrasound! We are so excited!
 |
| We got the first positive HPT on 8/8/11 and this one was taken on 8/9/11! |
We told my mom, grandparents, Braxton's family, and my Dad and step-mom the weekend after we found out. We had onesies made to surprise them!
 |
| We gave this to Braxton's parents! |
 |
| We gave this to my dad and step-mom! |
 |
| This one was for my mom! |
Wow!! Congrats Lady :D Being a Mommy is the single most amazing thing <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete