Tristan is a year old! It's hard for me to believe! It went by so fast!
Age: 1 year old
Weight: about 23.5 lbs or 24 lbs according to the scale at home (we go for the one year appointment a week from tomorrow)
Length: about 30 inches
New
Developments: I have 10 teeth now! I'm currently getting my first molars in, so this week hasn't been fun with sleeping! I am practically running now! I walk so fast and I hardly ever crawl. I can stand up now from sitting without pulling up on anything. I love getting caught with something I'm not supposed to have, like a remote or at the dog's water bowl, and when I get caught I just laugh! I have started patting people on the face and I have to be reminded to be gentle because I pat a little hard. I also pull hair if I'm not reminded that it hurts! I quit using bottles at Janie's house (and I rarely use them at home) and just take a sippy. I started whole milk this month and I like it! I play peekaboo and wave pretty consistently when we go bye bye now. The only word I'm really trying to say is "ball."
Favorite toys: balls, musical toys, anything I'm not supposed to have, rubber ducks
Favorite
Activities: carrying a big ball around, dancing, playing chase, bathtime, being tickled, playing with Buddy, petting Simon
Most
Challenging Times: Sleep still isn't great. Most of this month was better, but this week was pretty rough with my molars coming in. I still like to wake up 2-3 times a night and nurse. We are probably going to start a slow weaning process this month, so that may be a challenge! I am very grumpy when tired!
New
Places I Went to this month: Hog Wild for my birthday party!
Other
Things to Remember: showing off for people by being silly and running around giggling, giving my friends hugs, saying "ball" when I see one, squealing when I see Simon, sitting in my new lawn chair for the first time for about 5 minutes like a big boy, playing peekaboo by putting on hand on my head, talking on the "phone" with any toy that I can put behind my ear
No comments:
Post a Comment