Sunday, December 9, 2012

8 months old

A few days late!

Age: 8 months old 

Weight: 21 lbs 5 oz as of last Tuesday

Length: Not sure... I'd guess around 28 or so. Maybe more? 

New Developments: 6 teeth, 3 ear infections in 2.5 months, getting on all fours and trying to crawl but falling, kind of army crawling at least in a small area, sitting without falling for a long time, standing pretty good when leaning on furniture but falls after a couple minutes, dancing to music and sometimes just because, shaking my head no a lot, picking up Puffs or small pieces of food and feeding myself, using the straw sippy cup really well, riding in the cart at stores, jumping really high in my jumperoo, sleeping in my crib a LITTLE more, napping longer (sometimes 2-3 hours but still no routine), walking forward in my walker a little bit but still haven't figured that one out completely, threw up for the first time :(, sitting up good in the bathtub and playing with toys, finally getting longer hair!

Favorite toys: I love just about any toy I can hold and put in my mouth! Some of my very favorites: my froggy, O ball, Happy Napper, jumperoo, teether toys, any toys that play music

Favorite Activities: playing with toys in the bathtub, eating baby food, sitting in the floor playing with toys, jumping in the jumperoo, dancing to music

Most Challenging Times: Still not sleeping great, but doing better in my crib, at least for 2-3 hours then I'm in Mommy and Daddy's bed and I sleep okay in there. I'm up about 3 times a night, sometimes more, but usually not less. I get really frustrated in the floor because I want to crawl but can't, so I start fussing pretty soon after I get in the floor if I'm not sitting up! I'm starting to fight naps and bedtime a little more, too.  

New Places I Went to this month: a few new restaurants and car shopping for our new car we got yesterday! And meeting Santa! 

Other Things to Remember: laughing when the dogs go chase their toys, dancing when I hear music, shaking my head no the whole time when I met Santa, how I bite shoulders every chance I get, when I got my flu shot and the nurse asked if I was Tristan and I shook my head no and she said, "You're not?" and I shook my head no again, if I'm standing in someone's lap I buckle my knees to make them bounce me up and down

No comments:

Post a Comment